Our Orlando Personal Injury Law Office
Were you hurt in a Central Florida car crash, truck wreck, slip-and-fall, or another type of negligence-related accident you didn’t cause? You can find yourself seriously injured, forced to take time off work while recovering, and suffocating under the weight of mounting medical and household debt.
The idea that you could get stuck holding the bag for expenses you suffered in an accident that wasn’t your fault adds insult to injury—literally. You shouldn’t have to spend your hard-earned money cleaning up another person’s reckless mistakes, especially when you’re the victim. Fortunately, with the help of a skilled Orlando personal injury attorney, this doesn’t have to be your future.
Compassionate, Caring, and Attentive Personal Injury Representation
At Louis Berk Law, we’ve helped countless Central Florida accident victims fight for—and win—the compensation they deserve. We may be able to do the same for you.
We understand just how frightening, confusing, and frustrating it can be to get hurt in a personal injury accident and have to take legal action to recover your losses. Our clients are more than case numbers. You can count on us to take the time to get to know you, your case, your concerns, and your goals so that we can provide the best possible representation. We’re also available 27/4 and will keep you up-to-date on the developments in your case each and every step of the way.
Knowledgeable, Experienced, Trusted, and Trial-Savvy
Our trusted Orlando personal injury attorney, Louis Berk, puts his extensive knowledge and experience to work for you. The team at Louis Berk Law is dedicated to your success, and to that end, we’re never afraid to fight back against unfair insurance company tactics and to take your case to court if necessary. We’re so confident in our abilities that we offer our clients this no-fee guarantee: If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Are you a native Spanish speaker who would feel more comfortable arguing your case in your primary language? Our attorney, Louis Berk, is fluent in Spanish.
Request a Complimentary Initial Consultation
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your case with you.
Directions to Our Orlando Law Office:
From the North (Ocala):
- Get on I-75 S.
- Follow I-75 S and Florida’s Turnpike to Orlando.
- Take Exit 78 from I-4 E.
- Take Millenia Blvd to our office at 4700 Millenia Blvd., Suite 175.
From the South (Kissimmee):
- Take W Mabbette Street to N John Young Parkway.
- Follow N John Young Parkway to W Oak Ridge Road in Oak Ridge.
- Follow W Oak Ridge Road and Millenia Blvd to Orlando.
- Our office is located at 4700 Millenia Blvd., Suite 175
From the East (Union Park):
- Get on FL-408 W from E Colonial Drive and Dean Road.
- Follow FL-408 W and 1-4 W to Orlando.
- Take Vineland Road to our office at 4700 Millenia Blvd, Suite 175.
From the West (Lakeland):
- Get on I-4 E from Bartow Road and Kathleen Road.
- Follow I-4 E to S Kirkman Road in Orlando.
- Take Exit 75B from I-4 E.
- Follow S Kirkman Road and Vineland Road to our office at 4700 Millenia Blvd, Suite 175.